PPC 

Get Results: Fast

Successful pay-per-click campaigns can be extremely profitable and highly flexible. We use a combination of data driven insights, advanced software and machine learning, combined with good, old-fashioned creativity. Find out more below or contact us for more information.

You are here: Home » PPC

Our targeted PPC campaigns will help you grow

In the UK we spend about £13 billion a year on Google ads. Whatever your budget you need to make sure it works as hard for you as it possibly can. There is lots of competition out there and it can hard to stand out. You can be out bidded and out spent by larger businesses with seemingly endless resources. But you can run ads that produce incredible results. Even with a small budget.  

Our paid advertising solutions span search, social and display networks. Whatever your goals, we run campaigns in a methodical, data-driven way to get you the best possible return on your advertising spend. So if want want to boost your sales through PPC in Bradford, across Yorkshire or even nationally, you have come to the right place.

Google ads PPC

Google Ads

Google ads have long been a trusted source of high-quality leads by businesses all over the world. And for good reason. They are highly flexible, easy to monitor and hugely scale-able. Get a Google ads campaign right and it can be an almost endless supply of customers to your business.

Facebook ads

Facebook Ads

Although, relatively speaking, a new platform in the paid advertising space, Facebook ads have quickly become a highly profitable platform for advertisers. Creative is critical to success here but for some business types, Facebook ads can even out-perform Google ads.

Display ads

Display Ads

Great for getting a new message out or launching a new product. An absolute must if building a memorable brand is a key objective. With today’s targeting technology you can target your audience to make sure of maximum effect.  

Re-targeting / re-marketing

Re-targeting

Roughly 2% of the people that visit your site will enquire there and then. What about the other 98%? You did the hard work getting them to visit your site in the first place. Remind them by showing them ads that encourage them back to your website. 

Our Approach to Paid Advertising

We use the latest software for PPC

Latest Technology

We use the latest technology and tools to research and implement all of our campaigns. Once they’re running we use data to refine and improve them. 

Data driven PPC strategy

Data Driven Strategy

We track each and every aspect of the campaigns we run. We don’t like surprises when it comes to results, and with data-based strategy there won’t be any.

Creative mindset for PPC

Creative Mindset

We always combine technical and creative. It’s just not good enough to get your ads out there anymore. They have to stand out from all the other ads too!

How many leads will you get from PPC?

Great question. Lots of experts say it’s impossible to tell. And it is, kind of. We understand why other agencies take this approach. They don’t want to get it wrong and let their clients down. But we’re a little braver than that. Come to us and we’ll crunch the data to give you an estimate of what we think you should achieve. Our analysis will look at your market, the competition and the quality of your website. So it’s part data driven, part best guess. But we’re always upfront about how we think your campaign will progress. Afterall, we’re the experts, isn’t that why you came to us?

How will I know if it’s working?

The best possible way is your sales are increasing but aside from that we’ll use industry leading tech to sift through your data to get right to what’s important. How much money did you make? And we’ll answer that question, honestly and accurately. We’re able to do this because we track everything. From phone calls and form submissions to your bounce and conversions rates. Naturally we’ll be optimising each step of the way to squeeze the most of of your ad spend. And every month, good, bad or indifferent, you’ll get a handy report which will show you exactly what’s going on.

Make your Digital Mark

Digital Mark

Want to find out just how many leads you could be getting from PPC?

Fill out the form below and we’ll give you our expert opinion for FREE!

5 + 5 =

Related Services

Website Design

Your website is the beating heart of your online success. If it’s not built right search engines won’t display it highly in search results. If it doesn’t look and feel right, your customers won’t transact or enquire. Striking this balance is both an art form and a science and this is where we can help. 

SEO

SEO

Search Engine Optimisation is often used as a soft exit strategy for businesses who devote a large chunk of their marketing budget to PPC. Once the benefits of SEO start to show in search performance, PPC spend can be scaled back to allow for a more diverse marketing spend.